Hi! I'm so happy you are here! I'm Tamar, a Registered Dietitian-Nutritionist and Certified Health and Wellness Coach, and I’m completely obsessed with helping people transform their lives. Like you, I’ve spent too many years feeling out of control of my health and happiness. For a long time I felt bloated, tired, foggy and uncomfortable in my own skin. I was constantly frustrated, anxious and insecure about myself.
None of the medication I received from doctors worked; not to mention the side effects were really scary. I started experimenting with various food restrictions and diets. Of course none of them were effective long term, and eventually my frustrations turned into emotional over-eating. It was all bad.
TAKING BACK CONTROL
After years of destructive behavioral cycles, I decided to take back control of my health and began a life-changing process to heal my body and mind. I pursued a professional career in clinical nutrition and got the science-based knowledge I needed to treat my gut health. I am currently expanding my knowledge in holistic medicine through functional nutrition training. I also received health coaching training to help me and my clients transform their behaviors and adopt healthier lifestyles. I invested time and money into trust-worthy professionals for support. The more I challenged myself, the more things started to change for the better.
Today, I feel empowered, energized, confident and in control of my physical and mental health. I realized the solution to my health problems was not going on a diet or starting a new medication. It was finding the right eating and exercise plan that worked for my physical and mental health. Incorporating high quality nutrition supplements also helped balance my gut health. These simple lifestyle and behavior changes dramatically lowered my stress and anxiety, and eventually I stopped emotional eating.
I now enjoy a balanced and fulfilled life that includes:
- Having an enjoyable nutrition and exercise routine that works for my body and fits with my lifestyle
- Knowing exactly how to manage my weight and digestive health
- Being able manage stress in a healthy way without overeating and emotional eating
- Being more mindful, self-motivated, confident, optimistic and insightful
- Regularly taking the time to do what makes me happiest in life
Today, I am incredibly grateful to share what I have learned with you! Through personal experience, I was inspired to create my own company “All Great Nutrition”. It is designed to help you regain control of your health - physically, mentally, and behaviorally. Whether you’re struggling to lose weight, manage health problems or balance self care with your stressful life, I’m here to meet you where you are and get you where you want to be.
My Professional Background
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Certified Dietitian Nutritionist, New York State License
- Certified Health and Wellness Coach, Wellcoaches
- Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition, New York University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Hunter College
- Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management, AND
- Diabetes Prevention Program Lifestyle Coach training, CDC
- Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy - currently training
- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Behavioral Health Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group
- Weight Management Dietetic Practice Group
- Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine Dietetic Practice Group
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs Dietetic Practice Group