WORK WITH ME
Nutrition + Wellness Coaching
I BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE DESERVES TO FEEL HEALTHY, HAPPY + FULFILLED.
But it's a huge challenge for so many of us to consistently practice self care. The demands of everyday life make it so difficult to prioritize healthy eating and regular exercise. The contradictory health info on the internet makes getting healthy really overwhelming. But the biggest challenge of all is self sabotage, not believing in ourselves, negative self talk and feeling stuck in a cycle of harmful habits. This is exactly why it's more important than ever to approach healthcare from a holistic and personalized perspective.
Discover A wellness plan that works for your unique body, mind and lifestyle.
What is health + wellness coaching?
Health and wellness coaching combines evidence-based techniques from positive psychology and behavior change theories to help you build healthy habits and live a better quality of life. It is one of the most effective treatments for preventing and managing obesity, chronic disease, and depression/anxiety. Coaching helps you bridge the gap from where you are now to where you want to be through a client-led, action-focused process.
What do you get from coaching?
Regardless of your goals, coaching helps get you to a place of loving and caring for yourself. You will learn how to do the following:
- Develop a wellness plan (body, mind, life satisfaction) that is personally tailored to your health needs and lifestyle.
- Let go of harmful habits that are getting in your way of health and happiness.
- Explore and address changes in all areas of your wellness so you can live a healthier lifestyle.
- Build your confidence by focusing on your strengths and opportunities.
- Identify your challenges and find solutions to overcome them.
- Connect your well-being to your values so you can sustain lasting change.
Sustainable Weight Loss
Type 2 Diabetes
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome/PCOS
WHAT TO EXPECT
My coaching program is completely personalized, but generally includes the following process:
ASSESS - You provide me with background information via an initial questionnaire before your first session so I'm well-informed of your past and present physical, mental, and overall wellness.
- CREATE - During your first 60 - 75 minute coaching session you will collaborate with me to identify your health and wellness goals and develop a personal Wellness Vision and Plan for achieving it.
- REVIEW - In subsequent 45 - 50 minute coaching sessions, we will review your goals, explore and resolve your challenges, create new opportunities to grow and build on your strengths, and set new goals for your next session.
Remember that creating lasting behavioral change is a process that takes time. For this reason, I usually see my clients for a minimum of 3-months. The frequency of coaching depends on your unique needs and goals. Generally, more frequent sessions support a more intensive change process and often faster results. Weekly or bi-weekly is usually ideal for new clients.
The coaching agenda is client-generated and coach-supported. It is helpful if you come to each session with reflections, successes, and challenges from the prior week/s.